The Melrose Dulcimer Club meets every second Saturday at the historic Melrose Homemaker’s Club building. Our jam includes old-time fiddle tunes, waltzes, and gospel music or whatever happens to be called. The instruments usually played at our jam? Mountain dulcimers (of course), hammered dulcimers, kazoos, harmonicas, guitars, recorders, and occasionally a fiddle. Singing, too!
Thanks go to Historic Melrose, Inc (HMI) for allowing us to use their beautiful building!
No Melrose Jam in November
Join us at the Stephen Foster Dulcimer Retreat
Next Jam – Saturday, December 9
Melrose Homemakers Club
25728 Park Street
- 6:00pm: arrive to tune-up/warm-up/new songs?
- 6:30pm: “official” jam begins
- 7:15pm-ish: Potluck Dinner
- After dinner – jamming continues ’til we’re done!
- $1 house fee (for Historic Melrose, Inc.)
Looking to the future:
Stephen Foster Dulcimer Retreat
November 10-11, 2017
White Springs, FL